Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cook Family~

I had the best time shooting the Cook Family right here in Ladera Ranch!  We had a great time and I just love the zest of this wonderful family... Enjoy!!
I LOVE Bree's little squinty smile!!  She is hilarious and such a little doll.
But I did get some beautiful shots of her sweet face...
How lovely is Kenzie!!  She has such beautiful eyes and is so fun-natured!
What a character this guy is!!  Landon is SO fun to photograph.  Such charm!
Ok, so this one is one of my favorites!  I love their smiles.
Sweet, Sweet Boys...
Darling, Darling Girls.
I love this one!!
Just playing around with some fun sepia tones... I love this family shot both ways!  Thanks to the Cook Family for a fun afternoon in Ladera!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Nice work Kristy! You are a fabulous photographer. Hey maybe you could do my wedding pictures since I probably won't get married till after your 3 are in school.

The Steenhoek Clan said...

Great pics...I know the Cook's. Tyler, I think, right? He grew up in my home ward. I think his younger brother, Brad is in the area too, right? They should remember the good ole Ferguson's in the Laguna Hills 2nd ward. Small world.

Katie said...

You never told me you started a photography blog! Great pics as always. How are you?